nuevo usuario
Estás en: Learn Experiment > Foros > General > It just sounds like a you problem, bro

It just sounds like a you problem, bro

Debes identificarte o registrarte para escribir en el foro
Paginas:
05/04/2020 a las 08:14:13
I'm with you man! Are there any things that I wish were better in Madden sport or even a deeper franchise, of course I do. But I am still enjoying playing with it and am now 4 games into my 6th year rebuild with Dolphins. In reference to offline drama, for example franchise, I 100% believe you are wrong. And in addition to that, I can fix 4/6 of your gripes with sliders.It's not to say that those issues are not real issues, but you can't expect a perfect game. To say Madden match is"not good at all" only proves to me that you will never be satisfied with ANY video game. Every game has major issues, but comparatively, Madden 20 is a good game.

It just sounds like a you problem, bro. You just seem like a complainer now. It is a video game, how can it get? If you are too blind to see that, I am sorry for you, man.You're either a troll. One or another. Madden is the most popular AAA sports title on the market. It is behind FIFA, 2K, NHL, and the Display with a long shot. If you are satisfied with the complete lack of realism in facets they have done well in the past, great for you. You're the specific crowd of casuals they aim to please.

During the initial reveal, I was pleased with the features which were introduced, and I didn't believe there was enough to enhance my favorite portion of Madden match, which is franchise mode. After spending the past week playing with Madden game, I've been amazed in many different ways.The Face of the Franchise single-Madden participant experience got a lot of attention throughout the pre-release construct, and it worried me. I was not sure how compelling it would be, and I expected it wouldn't be too much of a focus considering there are a few additional holes I'd love to see full of all the Madden experience.

Every year there is a new solution, and you are expecting to see the folks in charge do their best to improve weaknesses and present new strengths. Don't get me wrong, there are still a few of the same legacy problems that we've come to groan around with Madden, however there are a few fixes and fresh qualities too. Allow me to be specific.

You can read more product information on https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html
Paginas:
Estadísticas: 14609 ejercicios, 193 apartados teóricos, 78471 usuarios registrados, 66 usuarios hoy, último registrado: Michaelzem