nuevo usuario
Estás en: Learn Experiment > Foros > General > Duke and effused praise about the opportunity to learn

Duke and effused praise about the opportunity to learn

Debes identificarte o registrarte para escribir en el foro
Paginas:
17/06/2019 a las 03:52:17
Former Duke center Marques Bolden has been on a whirlwind tour of private workouts for NBA teams around the country since declaring his intention to stay eligible for the draft just prior to the deadline.

Earlier this month, https://www.dukebluedevilsjersey.com/javin-delaurier-jersey-c-6.html Bolden worked out for the Lakers along with UCF s Tacko Fall, one of the other big men who are expected to be second round picks or potentially late in the first round. Today, the former five star center and member of Duke s 2016 recruiting class, will workout for the Charlotte Hornets alongside Fall again.

On June 7th, the tandem worked out for the New York Knicks, the day after Bolden also worked out for the Washington Wizards. https://www.dukebluedevilsjersey.com/matt-jones-jersey-c-7.html He has also made trips to the Boston Celtics, San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder, among others.
The near 7 footer has athleticism to run the floor and defend numerous positions, and has shown the ability to be an impressive pick and roll defender in college, a crucial aspect to being a successful big man in the NBA.

Associate Head Coach Jon Scheyer explained Bolden s potential to make a team in the NBA earlier this month.

Marques has gotten to the point where he s gotten some good feedback, he went through the process and he s ready for the challenges that face him https://www.dukebluedevilsjersey.com/luke-kennard-jersey-c-5.html , Scheyer said. People like the fact that he s 6 11 , he can really defend ball screens and protect the rim. I think he s shown in the pre draft process he can shoot the ball and he s just adding his confidence to do it in games. We support him 100 , he s been great. We obviously wish him the best and want him to land in a good spot for his professional career.

Bolden went in depth with TheDevilsDen.com s Steve Clark about his decision to go pro, explaining that the roster makeup of next year s Duke team with center Vernon Carey and Javin DeLaurier expected to make up a more versatile post tandem with Matthew Hurt, Jack White and Joey Baker as stretch fours factored in.

Yeah I really didn’t want to be blind to it, so it was obviously something I had to think about Rodney Hood Jersey, Bolden told Clark. But that wasn t like the sole deciding factor on whether I came back, but it was something I had to think about for sure.

He was thankful for his time at Duke and effused praise about the opportunity to learn under Coach K.

Being at Duke University really showed me a lot, especially playing on the stage that we played there for three years. Like it goes without saying that when you play for Coach K you learn a lot by going through everything that you go through while you are a player at Duke, and I feel like the coaching staff that I had and everyone around me kind of pushing me daily to be the best version of myself, that really helped me as a person and a player, especially with all the the roster situations and everything, but overall for the three years I had there, I’m truly thankful for them.
Paginas:
Estadísticas: 13127 ejercicios, 176 apartados teóricos, 69937 usuarios registrados, 12 usuarios hoy, último registrado: EmetLow